Partnering isn’t just for the stage
At Eugene Ballet, we understand the significance of collaboration not only in dance but also in business. We are actively seeking corporate partners for the upcoming season and beyond, extending an invitation for you to join us! Partnering with Eugene Ballet offers you the opportunity to forge meaningful connections within the community, boost your business’s visibility and recognition, interact with diverse audiences, and align your brand with Eugene/Springfield’s leading arts organizations.
Depending on your level of sponsorship, your benefits may include the following opportunities:
– Complimentary (full color) ad space in our Season Program Book, print and digital
– Tailored social media marketing on Instagram, Facebook, and/or TikTok
– Promotion on eblasts sent to over 17,000 subscribers
– Complimentary tickets to performances
– Corporate discount code
– Invitations to exclusive engagement opportunities with dancers, artistic team, and fellow Eugene Ballet supporters
– Logo on Season Support page in our Season Program Book
– Logo and link at eugeneballet.org
– Logo included in pre-performance slideshow shown in Silva Concert Hall
Ways to Support
Support Eugene Ballet as we work to create new and exciting works, bring back the classics, collaborate with local artists, perform works from guest choreographers, and provide live music for every performance. You can also support our education and outreach initiatives by sponsoring the Eugene Ballet Academy or partnering with Eugene Ballet to provide tickets for deserving families to attend our shows.
Provide free or discounted services for company dancers and staff or provide goods for performances, events, and to generally help budget relief for our administrative and artistic needs.
Support by bringing customers, employees, and the general community’s attention to Eugene Ballet performances, events, and Academy classes whether through print and digital materials provided to customers or even through word of mouth at community events.