Partnering isn’t just for the stage
Here at Eugene Ballet, we know that partnership is not only essential in dance, it is also essential in business. We are seeking new corporate partners for the upcoming season and beyond, and we invite you to join us! Becoming a partner with Eugene Ballet allows you to connect with the community in important ways, increase your business’ visibility and recognition, engage with thousands of prospective clients, and align yourself with Eugene-Springfield’s leading arts organization.
Depending on your level of sponsorship, your benefits may include the following opportunities:
– Complimentary (full color) ad space in our Season Program Book, print and digital
– Tailored social media marketing on Instagram, Facebook, and/or TikTok
– Promotion on eblasts sent to over 17,000 subscribers
– Complimentary tickets to performances
– Corporate discount code
– Invitations to exclusive engagement opportunities with dancers, artistic team, and fellow Eugene Ballet supporters
– Logo on Season Support page in our Season Program Book
– Logo and link at eugeneballet.org
– Logo included in pre-performance slideshow shown in Silva Concert Hall
WAYS TO SUPPORT
Support Eugene Ballet as we work to create new and exciting works, bring back the classics, collaborate with local artists, perform works from guest choreographers, and provide live music for every performance. You can also support our education and outreach initiatives by sponsoring the Eugene Ballet Academy or partnering with Eugene Ballet to provide tickets for deserving families to attend our shows.
Provide free or discounted services for company dancers and staff or provide goods for performances, events, and to generally help budget relief for our administrative and artistic needs.
Support by bringing customers, employees, and the general community’s attention to Eugene Ballet performances, events, and Academy classes whether through print and digital materials provided to customers or even through word of mouth at community events.
We welcome an opportunity to answer your questions or design a package that meets your goals. For more information, please contact Nina Nicotera, Corporate and Media Relations Manager at 541-485-3992 or [email protected]