Thank you for your interest in the Eugene Ballet Company.
We have no contracts open for the 2023/2024 season.
We will begin accepting audition materials for the 2024/2025 season in January 2024.
Audition Requirements for Both Company and Aspirants
Male applicants must be taller than 5’6″ (168 cm) and female applicants must fall within a height range of 5′-5’7″ (152-170cm).
Please review the information below carefully and submit the following:
- A classical variation from standard repertoire (danced in pointe shoes by female applicants), filmed in studio or recent performance.
- A short contemporary variation or portion of choreography, demonstrating the applicant’s range of movement. Filmed in studio or recent performance.
- 3-5 minutes of barre work.
- 5-7 minutes of center practice including: adagio, pirouettes, petit and grand allegro, as well as coda steps (en pointe for female applicants).
- Partnering work filmed either in studio or recent performance, preferably classical repertoire.
- Two professional reference contacts
- Two professional dance photographs
- Resume or curriculum vitae must include: Full name, height, weight, date of birth, visa status, and current contact information.
Please submit all audition materials and inquiries to: Jennifer Martin, Associate Artistic Director
Eugene Ballet Company
174 East 16th Avenue
Eugene, OR 97401
Eugene Ballet is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Eugene Ballet makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.