Dancers can choose to attend our full two-week program, for a single week, or for half days. We are aiming to have at least three levels within our program this year. Based on enrollment, we will customize our level offerings to meet the needs of the dancers.
Week 1: Classical Focus, August 1-5
Week 2: Contemporary Focus, August 8-12
The Classical week will focus on ballet technique, and will also include styles such as pointe (when appropriate), variations, modern, and lyrical. The Contemporary week will include some classical work with focus on styles such as modern, jazz, contemporary, and social dance. The contemporary week will also offer the dancer exposure to other cultural dance styles.
Intermediate- 3+ years of ballet technique
Advanced/Pre-Professional- 5+ years of ballet technique, and at least 2 years of Pointe.**
**Dancers wishing to participate in either week do not need to be en pointe.
Please don’t hesitate to call or email us at [email protected] with questions and concerns.
- Intensive- One-week (Classical or Contemporary): $375 ($75 deposit due with registration)
- Intensive- Two-weeks: $675 ($150 deposit due with registration)
- Intensive- Half-Days (Classical or Contemporary): $250 per week ($50 deposit due with registration)
- Private Online Lessons: price varies
Registration deadline: July 7, 2022
Balance Due: July 15, 2022
Admissions and Registration
Applications Due: June 4, 2022
- For classical week only- headshot, first arabesque, tendu a la seconde*
- For contemporary week only- one or two favorite dance images of yourself
- For full two-week program- headshot, first arabesque, tendu a la seconde*, and one or two favorite dance images of yourself
You will receive a confirmation email when we receive your application.
Response within two weeks.
Welcome Packet will be sent out as the intensive approaches.
We strive to inspire the next generation of young dancers to grow and fully express their artistic gifts. Our passionate and energetic staff will offer insight into the world of professional dance, providing each student with individual attention, ensuring a rewarding experience.
Sample Courses Offered
Ballet Technique, Pointe, and Variations