8 Classes for $120
- CLICK HERE to login to your account or create a new account
- Once in your account, select the menu icon (three horizontal lines) located in the upper left corner of your screen
- Under the ‘Online Store’ section, select ‘Buy Class Cards’.
- Select your name for the student
- Select ‘Adult Class Card’
- Select ‘Checkout’ and follow the directions to process payment
- Beginning Ballet with Danielle Tolmie
- Intermediate Ballet with Florabelle Moses
- Advanced Ballet with Florabelle Moses
- Dance Eclectic with Lyn Burg
- Advanced Modern with Sarah Ebert and Guest Artists
- Technique Explorations
Adult Classes: Fall 2021
ADULT BALLET FOUNDATIONS
This class is perfect for dancers with no ballet experience and will cover all of the basics. Taught by Ms. Danielle, this class will prepare dancers to join our ongoing class, Beginning Ballet. Dancers will also receive a vocabulary list upon enrollment that will complement the content covered in this session.
ADULT DANCE ECLECTIC
(For dancers 18+ who have some dance experience)
This intermediate level class is a fun, upbeat blend of a variety of dance styles- jazz, musical theatre, hip hop, salsa, lyrical, Irish African, Indian, Reggaeton, Funk, etc.
Tuesdays and Thursdays 10:00-11:30
ADULT BEGINNING BALLET
(For dancers with some experience, or those who have completed Adult Ballet Foundations)
ADULT INTERMEDIATE BALLET
(For dancers with 1-2 years of experience)
ADULT INT/ADV BALLET with Levels 6 Students
(For dancers with 3+ years of experience)
ADVANCED MODERN with Level 6.2 Students
(Instructor approval required)
TECHNIQUE EXPLORATIONS with Level 6 Students
Minimum 2 years experience in modern movement recommended.
In-Person/Live Streamed, In-Person is recommended.