Adult Classes: Summer 2021
To allow for plenty of summer fun, we are offering flexible enrollment for most classes with special promotional pricing!
ADULT BALLET FOUNDATIONS
This class is perfect for dancers with no ballet experience and will cover all of the basics. Taught by Ms. Danielle, this class will prepare dancers to join our ongoing class, Beginning Ballet. Dancers will also receive a vocabulary list upon enrollment that will complement the content covered in this 8-week session.
ADULT BEGINNING BALLET
(for dancers with some experience, or those who have completed Adult Ballet Foundations)
ADULT INTERMEDIATE BALLET
(for dancers with 1-2 years of experience)
ADULT INT/ADV BALLET With Diamonds 2 Students
(for dancers with 3+ years of experience)
(For dancers 18+ who have some dance experience)
This intermediate level class is a fun, upbeat blend of a variety of dance styles- jazz, musical theatre, hip hop, salsa, lyrical, Irish African, Indian, Reggaeton, Funk, etc. This class builds on choreography, so regular attendance is recommended.
ADVANCED MODERN With Diamonds 2 Students
(instructor approval required)
*Special Summer Pricing*
8 Classes for $100 (normally $120)
- CLICK HERE to login to your account or create a new account
- Once in your account, select the menu icon (three horizontal lines) located in the upper left corner of your screen
- Under the ‘Online Store’ section, select ‘Buy Class Cards’.
- Select your name for the student
- Select ‘Adult Class Card’
- Select ‘Checkout’ and follow the directions to process payment
- Beginning Ballet with Danielle Tolmie
- Intermediate Ballet with Florabelle Moses
- Advanced Ballet with Florabelle Moses
- Dance Eclectic with Lyn Burg
- Advanced Modern with Sarah Ebert and Guest Artists (only held June 21-July 31)